What is lions' den?
The Lion’s Den is a before and after school program for students in kindergarten through eighth-grade.
What are the hours?
Lions Den After School Program runs from 3:00 – 6:00 Monday – Friday
We offer a Fun Friday program from 12:30 – 3:00 prior to normal operating after school hours
What are the costs?
- Enrollment Fee: $35.00 (one time annually per family)
- Afterschool: $60 per week
- Before school: Free for anyone who has applied and paid the processing fee
- Fun Friday: $5.00
- Daily Drop-in: $15.00 per day for anyone who has applied and paid the processing fee
- Siblings: 10% discount for a 2nd family member and 15% discount for a 3rd family member
What kind of activities will take place during the Lion's Den after-school program?
The Lion's Den will include snack, homework time, active play time, and much more.
Use these Links to register and setup payment for Lions Den.
If I have questions that were not answered above, who should I contact?
Ms. Jen Rojas (coordinator) email@example.com
You can pay your student's enrollment fee online here